In the ever-growing search for quality, a new transport system for grapes takes its place. The Enoway kit, designed by Casagrande, finally ensures harvest transport free of the risks of undesirable premature fermentation. The cart, thus designed, especially suits the needs of operators who harvest mechanically , since this type of grape harvesting produces a substantial amount of must.
Therefore, Enoway also resolves the problems of waiting during delivery, thus protecting the quality of the harvest. The Enoway refrigeration kit adopts a cooling technology that makes use of the energy generated by a common farm tractor by connecting its power takeoff via a universal joint. This prevents costly investments, implementation of generator groups, increases in the volume of the equipment that reduce usable volume, and an overall increase in weight.
The attachment to the power takeoff is made via a connection plate that is suitably shaped based on the type of tractor.
This system allows savings on the usable load and a lightening of the cart, which does not require a generator..
Enoway is a cooling kit that can be applied to various types of carts.
- The dimensions of the cart may vary according to needs.
- The cooling kit is designed in modules. In this way, it can adapt to suit any volume.
- The tub and the cooling pockets are made of stainless steel. The number depends on the volume.
- The cooling system is composed of a piston compressor with power that may vary between 3 and 6 kW (expandible).
- The cooling system has a reserve of glycol solution and provides, based on volumes, from 2.500 to 5.100 frigories.
- The system is easy to use and no special measures are required.
- For best performance, you should use a waterproof cover on the top so as to protect the harvest from direct sunlight and the elementsi.
- The Enoway kit can easily be removed to allow the cart to be used for other purposes.